Thursday, May 23, 2013

One thing that I would like to change is in my past was picking up my slack and making the a Honor Roll and always acting up and getting in trouble. Also I would like to change in the beginning in the lab I wish i would have liked to payed attention in  my lab so that I would have understood it first quarter so that now this year I could have had a summer job doing what i enjoy doing now. Also picking the people that I hang around with now so that I could have been a better person now at Diomond Oaks. And then on top of that the relationship that i have with my teachers and not putting on a good impression so that now my 4 quarter i could just chill and not have to worry about nothing. Also I wished I that I would have payed attention in my science class so that I would have to worry about working my but of this summer. So yes thats something I wish i would have payed attention to when I came here to the oaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment