Friday, May 24, 2013

If they could make my life a into a famous person I choose to be WILL SMITH. The reason why I choose to be him is because he made a alot of great movies and he is a good actor. He can put himself in any position and do A good job at what he do. It seems to me he has an enjoying life and that he have fun in what he do. I also would like to be a actor because I would like to be in movies and act with alot of great actors and have alot of fun. I also wonderd if they make alot of money in acting. I really dont know what I would want to  do with my life. But by me watching him in many different movies make me feel that I can do it and will enjoy doing it myself. One of the things that I would like to do is to be in and action and adventure movie. Or I can deal with being in a crime movie and solving muders cases. So thats one of the reasons why I choose to be will smith because he do a lil bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment