Friday, May 24, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=power+trip+j+cole

                                                 This viedo is a viedo that I just started watching and listeng to because this song motivates me to just want to sing and dance and make me go wild. Its a good song. I don't think that anybody in the world could listen to this song without dancing or bobing there head or just ever taping there feet. The reason why i say this is because this song makes you feel a certin way and make you just want to go wild and have a wonderful time singing. So please if you havernt click on it yet do it rite now.This song is out to help you. If you are going through something with your girl and you are down just turn this song on on youtube by {j cole power trip} And what he is saying is true in many different ways. This song is not like lil wayne its a song that in is calm and and sooths your soul. Its has singing and lil bit of raping. But its all positive stuff. Comeon trust me would think I would listen to something that has a lot bad words in it no so just listen to is comment on this post and tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment